As every girl gets older, the size of her breast changes and need to buy the right bra. From the time internet shopping has started, people rarely go to local shops and buy bras. This is due to a simple reason that online platform provides you more variety, sizes, styles, and designs. To buy t-shirt bra online, or a regular one, there are many options that you will get on www.ingridbra.in.
Before you think of buying a bra online, the most important question you should ask is, what is the right size of your bra? Whether you want to buy online everyday wireless bra or a sports bra, you should know your correct size. To make it easy, we have given below some steps on how to measure your size correctly:
- Take a measuring tape, pen, and paper so that you can note it down while taking your measurements. If you think that you won’t be able to do it alone, then ask somebody else to help you.
- While taking the measurement, wear the bra that fits you perfectly.
- To get your right bra size, you must understand the difference between your cup and band size.
- Lightly place the measuring tape around underbust (below the breast), this will determine your bra size
- Place the measuring tape across the fullest part of the bust to determine your cup size.
- Input your measurement in the calculator especially design to determine your size
Once you have got the right size of your bra, it will become easier for you to buy a bra online. To get the best bra, you must visit www.ingridbra.in. We have three varieties of bras that can be worn on an everyday basis, these are everyday bra, encircle bra, and T-shirt bra.
Everyday bras – As the name suggests, you can wear it every day. These are multi way, full Coverage Bra with seamless cups and well designed for added coverage and natural shaping. The main highlight is the centre front panel which is the main support. These are very comfortable and available in many colors
T-shirt bras: These bras can be comfortably worn under tight fitted t-shirts or tops. The bra is made through smooth moulded cups from a single fabric, free from any stitch to make your bra invisible under your outfit.
Encircle bras: These are designed by using semi-circular stitch technique to support your breasts. These are favorable for women who have bigger breasts and have a problem in finding the right bra to fit their breasts. The stitch under each cup starting from centre to armpit provides proper coverage, lifts your breast and gives you a natural look.
Whenever you think of buying the bra, just make sure to go through all the steps mentioned above. You will get the right bra for yourself.